News of RAO/CIS Offshore
Register before 31 May and SAVE!
Register to participate at the RAO/CIS Offshore Conference and take advantage of our Early Bird discount!
THE COST OF PARTICIPATION
All costs are in Euro and include Russian VAT
- € 1 220 Early Bird Rate ( till 31 May 2019)
- € 1 445 Full Rate (from 1 June 2019)
One Conference Pass Gives Access to All Conference sessions:
- Prospects of development of hydrocarbon resources in the Russian Arctic and on the continental shelf
- The Russian Federation on the global LNG market
- The current status and prospects of production of innovative marine oil and gas field equipment and systems for machine and ship building plants of the Russian Federation
- Conditions of creating a sustainable marine transportation system of the Arctic oil and gas
- Creating a fleet for development of oil and gas fields of the coastal areas and shelf of the Arctic seas
- Nuclear power for production of hydrocarbons on the Arctic continental shelf
- Environmental and industrial safety of hydrocarbon development in the Russian Arctic and on the continental shelf
- Improvement of the regulatory and legal framework for development of the oil and gas resources of the Russian Arctic and continental shelf of the Russian Federation
- Young Session: PROMISING PROJECTS OF YOUNG RESEARCHERS, EXPERTS, AND STUDENTS. PERSONNEL TRAINING
- Special sessions ON DEVELOPING THE RESOURCES OF THE ARCTIC CONTINENTAL SHELF, HOSTED BY GAZPROM PJSC AND THE OIL AND GAS COMPANIES FROM NORWAY
Exhibiting in RAO/CIS Offshore puts your company directly in touch with thousands of experts from offshore and maritime market. RAO/CIS Offshore Exhibition will showcase the capacity of Russian and international companies for development of technology, transport and energy infrastructure for exploration of the Arctic and the shelf. Exhibitors will demonstrate advanced solutions for special purpose vessels, equipment and materials for construction of offshore platforms and production facilities for offshore oil and gas resources development.
We look forward to seeing you at the RAO/CIS Offshore!
Back to the News